JOB TITLE Administrator
EMPLOYER NAME Advanth LLP.- Chartered Professional Accountants
LOCATION 1102 8th Street E, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
NUMBER OF POSITIONS 1
SALARY Competitive salary and compensation, commensurate with experience
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: until filled
SEND COVER LETTER AND RESUME TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Provide reception and clerical support such as maintaining client records, managing workflow and being
the first point of contact for clients by phone, email and in- person visitors to the office
• Invoicing, managing PAD and other types of payment and bank deposits
• Preparation of client packages, correspondence and monitor filing due dates
• Ordering and maintaining office supplies
• Scanning, preparing, organizing documents for signature and other document control tasks
• Processing payroll for clients
• HR duties: post job posting, arrange interview, new employee on boarding, managing working hours and
vacation days, managing group benefits and assist with termination process
• Managing Client list and relations
• Managing google review, website, facebook page, youtube channel and wechat
• Effective communication with clients, government agencies, partners, and staff.
• Completion of additional projects or related duties as required.
• Diploma specializing in Business Administration, marketing, accounting, or related studies.
• Have experience with QuickBooks, Canva and TPS is an asset
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office computer programs (e.g., Outlook, Excel , Word, PPT).
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, time management and organization skills.
• Strong customer service skills and communications
• High attention to detail, including strong analytic and problem-solving skills.
Advanth LLP. is a public accounting firm, mainly engaged in accounting, tax, and business
consulting services to individuals, small businesses, and entrepreneurial immigrants. We
pride ourselves on providing professional, accurate, and timely services
- 分类 : 会计及税务