JOB TITLE: Real Estate Assistant
EMPLOYER NAME: Linda Yu Realty P.C. Inc.
LOCATION: 1102 8th Street E Saskatoon SK S7H 0S4
NUMBER OF POSITIONS: 1
SALARY: Competitive salary and compensation, commensurate with experience.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: Until position is filled.
SEND COVER LETTER AND RESUME TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
• prepare listing paperwork, obtain signatures, coordinate with seller for photos, staging,
cleaning, repairs, signage, keys, lockbox
• Provide proactive weekly feedback to sellers regarding all showings and marketing activities
• Coordinate & implement agent marketing videos & property videos on website(s), blog(s),
social media, and client database email campaigns
• Answer prospects inquires for listings
• Oversee all aspects of buyer & seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to closing
• Coordinate with mortgage loan, appraisal processes, inspection, environmental and other
• Regularly update & maintain communication with clients, agents, lawyer, lender etc.
• Submit all necessary documentation to office broker for file compliance
• Schedule, coordinate & attend closing process and Coordinate moving/possession schedules
• Attend closing dates and provide support for clients.
• Prepare of all listing & open house flyers, graphics, signage and all other marketing materials
and post on major advertising channels
• Track & coordinate all inbound leads from websites, social media & other online sources
• Active follow up clients for questions, concerns, and further interest
• Perform administrative duties specific to marketing such as updating and maintaining
databases, client lists and preparing materials for distribution to clients (Birthday cards, gfits,
holiday greetings, anniversary emails)
• Must be able to speak, read and write Mandarin Chinese and English.
• Must have proficiency with social medias (e.g., facebook, wechat, linkedlin, and Alignable).
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office computer programs (e.g., Outlook, PowerPoint and Word).
• Have experience in MLS and Lonewolf.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and organization.
• Ability to prioritize workload and flexibly manage multiple tasks.
• High attention to detail, including strong analytic and problem-solving skills
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Driven and motivated to Produce Results
• Effective organization and Problem-solving skills
• Outstanding Multi-Tasking skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to work effectively as in Team
• Flexible work week and some evening and weekend hours are required.
- 分类 : 其他工作
- JOB TITLE: Real Estate Assistant
- EMPLOYER NAME: Linda Yu Realty P.C. Inc.
- LOCATION: 1102 8th Street E Saskatoon SK S7H 0S4
- HOURS: full-time
- NUMBER OF POSITIONS: 1
- CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: Until position is filled.
- SEND COVER LETTER AND RESUME TO: email@example.com